Monday, August 08, 2005

Mo' Money Mo' Problems

Good News! I've just asked my estate agent to offer on a place! Its in Naka Meguro (I liked it that much) and its about 5 minutes from the station. I timed it and it takes about 30 minutes to get to work. I'm offering a bit below the price with the hope of negotiating. Its already below my budget so I'd be happy to go the full price. However, its been on the market for two months so I suspect the owner could be flexible. I'll keep you all updated as things progress... I think I'll go for a pint to celebrate. If all goes well I'll have the fun of looking for furniture at some point this week. Apparently, I should order by tomorrow if I want it to arrive by Saturday. Lets see if I can pull out the stops and get things moving.

SAB

No comments: