Sunday, September 18, 2005

Oden


Oden
Originally uploaded by sab-chan.
Kevin and Nev wanted me to post something so here it is. My first blog in (gosh) three or four days!

This is an example of Oden. Japanese fast food for the Autumn/Winter time. Its usually a mix of rice and fish based foods. This one is a weird pastry bag filled with sticky rice paste. Mmmm, its actually pretty good.

I had it on Thursday night during a little soiree I held at my flat. I had a bunch of the Napas, folk from work and a few cute girls round. This was basically my flatwarming. Now that people have been round I'm getting requests to do movie nights.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not from the cute girls i hope !!!

Byrney said...

If cute girls want to come round to my place to watch movies with me that's their perogative...