Thursday, March 16, 2006

Final Fantasy Potion


Final Fantasy Potion II
Originally uploaded by sab-chan.
After lunch I stopped at a combini (convenience store) to pick up a soft drink to have at the office. Tae pointed out The Final Fantasy Potion drink.

It tastes like [insert generic health/medicine drink here]. Suntory is clearly planning to cash in on all the hype. After gettting back to the office, I opened the package to discover a cool blue bottle with apropriate RPG stopper. As far as I can tell, the ingredients are Royal Jelly, elderberry, cammomile, sage, thyme, fennel, hemp... plus some others I can't translate

Check out the commercial here - this is a taste of what advertising is in Japan.

3 comments:

Byrney said...

I really fancied some good old rock music. I got a taste again on weirdonline...

ps, tell sllabskeeD my post code might be wrong... its 150... not 105. I can't remember what I put on the form.

lorn said...

hey bro, u need to send me a bottle of that stuff over if u can
colston is an uber big fan and he'd appreciate the cheesyness of it!

Byrney said...

Uh, if I see anymore you'll be the first to get some. It was limited edition. However, I have the empty bottle I bought. If I don't see it again I'll send that.