Monday, March 06, 2006

The actual Ro-ma-n-su ka


The actual Ro-ma-n-su ka
Originally uploaded by sab-chan.
This train looks like a 1950s space shuttle design. It even has a cockpit for the pilot to climb into. They major cool thing is that if you sit up front, you can look straight out of the train. The lame side is that it is pink, old (made the same year as me) and doesn't actually go very fast.

In case you haven't figured it out. The title is "Romance Car". Sadly, I took the trip with three other guys for sight seeing in Hakone. Check out flickr soon for more photos...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isnt this all getting a bit trainspotter-like byrney!

Byrney said...

Eh!?! Here I am, doing my best to expand the cultural horizons of those back in blighty and I get accused of being some kind of tea-cosy wearing, weak lemon drink drinking, notepad carrying gimp with a train fetish...

But yeah. I'll hold off on those other photos I was about to post...