Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Abstract Sunset


Abstract Sunset
Originally uploaded by sab-chan.
In the office last night (sigh - it was meant to be a TKO holiday). I looked out the window around 5.30 and saw the beginnings of this sunset.

It was amazing - there had been a storm through the night, crazy high winds, rain, and bizarre clouds all day.

I took a couple of hours out to watch it and snap some photos. Click on the picture to see the results. The photo set is on Flickr as usual.

Enjoy
SAB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude - thats fantastic!! people on Flikr love it too. Reminds me of that random on the DLR who offered to buy some of your London photos that time!!

Hows life? Good to see you've got the surfing bug!!

Byrney said...

Matty Boy!

Good to hear from you. Life is great (apart from work - you know how that is. Recently been bashing heads with your old team).

I've got the surfing bug but can't say I've managed to get any good at it. I reckon I need to lose a bit of weight before I can get over the current hump. I can stand - but can't paddle fast enough to catch a wave by myself.

I seem to be doing better with the photography - but thats hardly a physical activity...

Whats happening in the b1te corporate board room these days? Any Michael Douglas style boardroom rendezvous a la Entrapment? Given that its just You and Brett I'd assume no - but you can never tell.

Give us a call

Anonymous said...

Well - the b1te boardroom is now down to one!

The one being yours truely.

Did a good project with Gillette recently - take a look at http://www.b1te.com/1234567.mov

Its marketing for the new Fusion raser - we built a video booth that people go into, do some keepy uppies, and then cut overlaid into a video with Becks.

Also doing a 3 month contract at BP at the mo - lets see how it goes.