Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Three days tilll Vacation!!

Yes yes, I'm looking forward to my vacation. In fact, its about all I can think about right now. Health problems excepting of course. I went back to the GP yesterday and they gave me a random MRI (not that random, I have an ear infection, but the symptoms could have been attributed to something directly affecting the brain. When you go to the correct Doctor, they can be very thorough). I ordered the CD so hopefully I'll be able to upload some images tomorrow. So if there is one reason I'm looking forward to my Vacation its because I'll get a chance to rest. Also, I'll get a chance to get away from work which has increasingly become a chore. In fact, I'm tempted to believe that work is what is making me sick - even if its psychosomatic - because as soon as I left the office today my mood was vastly increased and my symptoms were easier to ingore.

Anyway, another random bit of news. I bought a Digital SLR today. I've uploaded the results at The usual place so feel free to take a look. So why the new camera? Three reasons 1) I've been thinking about it for a while out of genuine photography interest (I'm sure you've noticed the 600 odd shots on Flickr) and 2) I haven't been able to take a lot of the Macro shots I've wanted. Finally 3) I just wanted to cheer myself up with a new toy to play with in Hawaii.

Oh, didn't I mention. My holidays will be in Hawaii. Watch this space for updates.

SPIFF OUT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the

Byrney said...

Having trouble with the keyboard?