Tuesday, January 24, 2006

View from the top (Ezo-fuji)


View from the top (Ezo-fuji)
Originally uploaded by sab-chan.
Greetings fellow earthlings

Last weekend I visited the famed Niseko ski and snowboarding resort and boarded till my legs wouldn't work anymore. The downside of this was that I crashed into a tree. Lucky I have a helmet eh?

The trip was arranged by Amy and we were accompanied by Yoko, Mun, Colin and Michael. Thanks guys for a great weekend!

You can view the complete photo set at the by looking at my Niseko Photo Set.

Enjoy

(ps, I may post some other choice snaps from the other participants if they are OK)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Byrney,

I saw this and thought of you:

http://www.asciimation.co.nz

Enjoy,

Jim

Byrney said...

Thats v. cool... almost as cool as thumb wars!